Is a nice town on top of a hill 3 km from the estate. The historic center offers characteristic views and beautiful sunset views of the countryside. There are pizzerias and trattorias.
The original castrum was built around the year 1000 by the Orvietans to protect the ford over the Chiani, “Muro Grosso”.
In XVII century it was transformed in a castle.